Saturday, May 5, 2012

Good morning world, it is spring, it is sunny, it is lovely. No matter what has happened or how we feel, it is interesting how a slight change in weather and simple bird songs can make us feel so young and refreshed.


Today I decided I will do something unusual and instead of writing I will quote something for you, something someone special wrote to me which I believe should be read by many because I believe we can all relate to it. 
Thank you to the writer!
And here it is:
Thank God for my shoes - they fit only me.

I woke up today and I realised that there were many things about my life I was not satisfied with or better still, there were challenges that were threatening my soul.And I said to myself, "Why should anyone envy me and want to be in my shoes." They don't know how far I've come, they don't know what lies ahead of me, and neither do they know how dissatisfied I get with myself from time to time.

People don't know the troubles that you've had or the price you had to pay to get to where you are. All they want to know is that they wish they were like you.Why should you wish you were in anybody's shoes when you hardly know how they fit?When you've worn your shoes for a while, they take the shape of your feet and align to the way you walk. If you were to wear my shoes, you will not be comfortable in them.

So I stopped wishing that I am in someone else shoes because it might not fit; rather I thank God for my shoes, because they fit!I have learned to be the best in what I do, and I know no-one can replace me anywhere & in any sphere. I am an original; God is not in the cloning business, He makes originals.
Make the best of what you do; besides you have this beautiful life to live ONLY ONCE. Live it to the fullest.


7 comments:

  1. omg, this letter is so good. greetings to the writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow! Great post & cute blog!
    I`m a new follower now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more. I love being me :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiration! I am happy to join your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adelina! Would love to! Thanks for appreciating that unique letter :)

      Delete

Share your views with me? Tell me what you think!