Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lovely

You know what I'm thinking about right now? I'm thinking of a Christmas, not a random Christmas though, a whatever one, but a Christmas with you. This is how I wish my next Christmas will be - full of you, your warmth, care and joy that you give to me. It's been a while since I had one like this and I do believe you can make it more than a merry one :)
I want to whisper in your sweet ear 'Merry Christmas, baby' and kiss you softly on your smooth like a little baby butt cheeks. Then I'll touch your cherry lips, rub them gently, stare at you and kiss them.
We won't need to do anything special to make it special. I just want to sit there, wherever, with you, and watch the lights and all the decorations, no matter how ridiculous they are.
And believe it or not, I won't need any presents, any toys or goodies, because you're the only teddy bear I would need. And would just hope you feel the same and that I am your only present needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views with me? Tell me what you think!