Monday, April 26, 2010

'I hate that part'


I'm a fighter but sometimes it gets me too - I can keep myself together and encourage everyone around for so long but then suddenly I'll break down. And what I really hate is that itchy feeling in my eyes - that one right before tears start filling them up. The ever more absurd thing is that I get down so easily by slight embarrassment or tiny situation which did not go the way I planned. Ah, now I remember why I started hating planning and refused to do it - it is simply disappointing because, come on, how many of your plans do actually materialize in that same way you imagined them in your head? So, okay, planning sux, I won't do it, so I guess I'll be safe. What about embarrassments? You cannot protect yourself from them. They happen and weirdly enough they feel as bad as if you have just fallen on your face in the middle of some central city square, almost every time, almost regardless of their nature and fatality. What am I to do then; how do I deal with darned embarrassment issue? Should I put my guard down? Should I feel shit for the rest of the week (just for the record - it's only Monday!)? I know what I need ... A good laugh with someone fun' n 'funny! Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. Quit taking yourself so seriously, that's how you cure the planning problem AND embarassment problem! So what if things don't go exactly according to plan! Life would be boring if it did! Learn to laugh at yourself and when something embarassing happens, see the humour in it. Admit it, if you saw one of your friends fall on their face in some central city square, your first instinct would be to laugh! I know I sure would........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Browns. I guess in moments like these I just need to hear if from people - that things tend to go the way the go and I shouldnt take it too seriously. I'm better now :)
    P.S. i didnt fall on my face (if you thought so), thank God:)

    ReplyDelete

Share your views with me? Tell me what you think!